Win a two night stay!
July 14. 2022
Win a two-night stay at St Helen's House
Tag us @homefromhomeportsmouth and two friends in your holiday photos on Instagram - showing off our beautiful serviced apartments and be in with a chance to win a 2 night's stay! The stay will be at one of our apartments at St Helen's House in Southsea.
Comp terms and conditions
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with (Meta) Instagram and Facebook. By participating, you hereby release and hold harmless (Meta) Instagram and Facebook from any and all liability associated with this promotion.
- To enter this competition, you must be a resident of the UK and 18 years old or over (at the time of entry).
- This competition is not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Home from Home Portsmouth.
- To enter, entrants must share a photo of their holiday at our holiday apartments on Instagram and tag @HomefromHomePortsmouth and two friends.
- Home from Home Portsmouth will have the right to use any images entered in future promotions.
- This competition will run until 31st August 2022 Entries made after this time will not be valid.
- The prize consists of a 2-night stay for up to 4 people in one of our apartments at St Helen's House between 1st November 2022 and 31st March 2023 excluding Christmas (22nd December 22 to 2nd Jan 2023)]subject to availability.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be resold or refunded. This prize is not exchangeable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The winner will be asked to provide a phone number and email address, which will be used for competition purposes only. By entering this competition, we will assume that you consent to this use of your personal data.
- The winner will be picked at random from valid entries.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Home from Home Portsmouth accepts no responsibility for incomplete, incorrectly submitted or otherwise failed entries.
- Home from Home Portsmouth reserves the right to amend these rules at any time.