We are following government advice on Covid-19
Payments and booking changes
In order to help you during this difficult time we are offering the following options:
- We are not collecting final payments from guests until nearer the time.
- If we are unable/not allowed to accommodate your stay, we will of course refund your money if you don't want to re-book for another time.
- New bookings will have flexible cancellation policies, up to a few weeks before during these uncertain times
Please do talk to us if you need clarification or need help making changes
- Self check-in We have installed key safes for key access to our properties
- we also have electronic locks using plastic tags
- We are on hand if you need us
We continue to clean the apartments thoroughly between stays and have adapted our processes as follows to :
- Cleaners wearing gloves
- Double cleaning
- Wash and clean surfaces first using hot water and detergent
- Clean again, using anti-bacterial agents.
- Priority to all ‘high-touch’ and horizontal areas including:
- keys, tags and lockboxes
- handles: doors, wardrobes, fridges, ovens, loos, toasters, microwaves, kettle etc.
- TV remote control, TVs, taps and light switches/ pull-cords, washing machine doors and buttons etc
- Waste / Recycle bins
- Dining chair backs, mirrors and bed heads
- cutlery and crockery washed at the highest temperature
- Our cleaners will not access the apartments during your stay, if you need clean bedding, we can arrange this for you